Updated: Sep 20, 2020
In section 3, viewers will learn about consumer rights, prioritizing debts, and the consequences of ignoring debt collectors.
This is section 3 of part one of the four-part series dedicated to educating consumers and small business in ways to navigate the new legal challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has brought about unprecedented change and financial tumult.
Presented by Christian Attorney RL Johnson, a trial attorney with over a dozen years of experience civil trial experience; debt collection; bankruptcy; and, advising clients in financial matters.
Here is an overview of the topics covered in this complete series:
Introduction: An overview of the challenges facing the legal system
Part I: Developing an actionable strategy
Part II: Consequences (Debtors v. Creditors) ~ Premiering July 25, 2020
Part III: Chapter 7 bankruptcy ~ An overview ~ Premiering Aug. 1, 2020
Part IV: Chapter 13 bankruptcy ~ An overview ~ Premiering Aug. 8, 2020
• How Do I Find the Law in My State?
• National Consumers Law Center:
• Christian Legal Society https://www.christianlegalsociety.org
• The Library of Congress’ website:
• Civil Pro Se Forms
• Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Public Access to Court Electronic Records (“PACER”) system